The ninth chapter guest stars Hayden Christensen. It will also feature my original character Dominic and the Pokémon they have used for the Pokémon Adventures story . Make sure you keep an eye out weekly for each chapters.
Hayden Christensen
I am Hayden Christensen, well known for playing as Anakin Skywalker who became Darth Vader after turning to the dark side in the Star Wars franchise, though you may also know me from other movies and TV shows, including Shattered Glass, Life as a House, Jumper, Virgin Territory, Higher Ground, Factory Girl and First Kill.
I happened to have some spare time to go to a McBusted show, which makes it a good opportunity to see the McBusted boys again. I have been personally seeing them a few times and became close friends with them, especially with Danny Jones who I’ve formed an open polyamorous relationship with back then. We’ve been messaging each other, though it’s been a while since we saw each other in person so I am looking forward to meeting up with him again.
He’s the one who invited me to their latest show that’ll feature a giant arcade machine as the design for their stage. I’ve played some video games myself before, so this will be interesting to see. I have made my arrival and was supposed to meet up with Danny and the other McBusted guys backstage before their show, but I’ve been waiting for them for a while, and they have yet to show up.
I was wondering where they could be? I tried messaging Danny, but he hasn’t seen or responded to my messages, which is rather strange. I have no luck with the other McBusted guys. I then spotted their close friend Dominic, who is also their fan, and I have met him a few times. He’s also a fan of mine. I went over to him and asked, “Hey Dominic, have you seen any of the McBusted guys? I was supposed to meet up with them before their show, and they haven’t shown up yet.”
Dominic seemed to be concerned too, saying, “No, I haven’t, and their show is set to start soon. I’ve tried contacting them, but there’s no response”. At least I’m not the only one to notice their absence, but still, this is strange (just like one of my movies, Vanishing on 7th Street, where the plot involves people vanishing). We both share our worries for the McBusted boys. We thought we could report to someone or find them ourselves.
That was when we heard a loud thud outside backstage. We both went over to investigate and found a wounded man dressed as a superhero. “Hey! It’s All Mighty Man!” said Dominic with astonishment. Dominic added that All Mighty Man’s true identity is Dane, who is also an actor like me. He helps to protect the city from crime, including hate crimes, and to promote equal rights, such as LGBTQ+ rights. Dominic looks up to him, and I say it’s good to have heroes who protect people equally and stand up for minority people.
Anyway, we helped to lift him up, though it was rather heavy to carry a muscular superhero. When he got around, we asked if he was ok. “I appreciate you both for your assistance. It’s just my luck to have you both as my heroes,” answered Dane with a smile. That compliment of his made us blush. Dane then said to us that he had fallen from a U.F.O. that resembled an arcade machine where the McBusted boys and his friends were held hostage, forced to play this escape room game known as Escape the Gaming Room.
We were both astonished to hear that he had met the McBusted boys. “So that’s why they are absent!” I said. “Ah, so you both know them! I was helping them to pass their game while looking for my friends, and I was in a battle with them. That’s how I’ve ended up here, and I fear that they could be in danger,” said Dane. “They have a show coming up! We've got to get them out of here!” said Dominic. “Right, they did mention a show. I’ll bring you to them right away!” said Dane.
With no hesitation, Dominic and I went over to Dane for him to take us to the arcade U.F.O that was above us by flying there while he held our hands. It was thrilling to have a free ride, though the palm of my hand felt squashed while being held by Dane’s huge hands.
As we were heading towards the arcade U.F.O, we were sucked into the tractor beam. It was as if someone was expecting us. Dane tried to pull away from the tractor beam, but even with his super strength, it was of no use. Before we knew it, we were sent to the U.F.O.
When we got round, we found ourselves in a darkened room. We then heard a menacing sound which sounded like a guy (named Bart), “Well, well, it looks like we have some uninvited guests for our Escape the Gaming Room. You in particular have been sticking your nose where it doesn’t belong!” “Well, I couldn’t let those innocent McBusted boys or my friends be trapped for this game of yours! You better not harm them!” answered Dane.
“Who are you and what have you done with the McBusted boys?” demanded Dominic. “Don’t you know that they have a show to attend to?!” I added. “So you must be their biggest fans! If you really want to save those sissy super groups so badly, then you’ll have to fight your way through to the top yourselves,” said the voice that sounds like a young woman (named Sybil) mocking us. “But we warn you that there are some terrors in the dark, waiting to devour you, but hey, that makes it a fun game for us”, said Bart.
Dominic and I couldn’t help but feel uneasy as we faced the dark. We don’t know what could be waiting for us in the dark. Dane felt unnerved, too, but he gave us some encouragement, saying, “I know how you both feel, but a true hero faces their fear even if they don’t feel like it.” We both nodded at him in agreement. We may not have expected this, but if we want to rescue the McBusted boys and Dane’s friends, then we have no choice but to play along with the game.
Use this theme for this section
We walked cautiously in the dark corridors, and within seconds, we heard some clanging noises that were heading towards us. Dane, who is leading the way, shielded us and warned, “Stay back”. Dominic can sense that something was coming with his Psychic Sense, with him being part of a special human race that can use psychic powers known as Psychokienings (I wish I had those powers like the force).
Some androids have emerged from the shadows, which include a karate fighter with wings, several Turtles, a Panther with an axe in its mouth and a Guinea Pig holding a pickaxe and a sword. They were all set to kill us with their murderous intent as they attacked Dane like mindless zombies. “These robots of ours are part of our Escape The Gaming Room, and we can set them to become killing machines!” laughed Bart. “Have fun being torn to shreds!” sneered Sybil as Dane struggled to fight them off despite his efforts.
Dominic tried to help out with his psychic attacks including his Telekinesis Illusion to blind them or repel them with his Psychic Blast but the android s were able to dodge or counter his psychic attacks as shown with the karate fighter firing its laser beams from its eyes towards Dominic’s Psychic Blast and the panther that is apparently named Barkrong leaped up to dodge the Psychic Blast and slammed down its axe towards us.
“Watch out!” cried Dominic as he fell towards me, causing me to land on the wall. I wanted to help Dominic and Dane, but I’m only an actor with no powers, unlike those two, so all I can do is watch them struggle against the ferocious android s (if only I had a Lightsaber to fight). That is, until the karate fighter fired its laser beam towards me while Dominic and Dane tried to fight it, but they were distracted by the turtles and the Guinea Pig (named Piggy).
I narrowly avoided it, which caused a pole to fall from the wall right next to me, giving me an idea to use it as a Lightsaber. I grabbed onto it, and just when Dominic and Dane were about to get attacked by Barkrong and Piggy, I twirled my pole in a circular motion (which is my signature move for Anakin) and thrust it towards the two android s, which managed to break right through them. We were all astonished; it was as if it were a real Lightsaber!
“I say, you do make a fine hero!” said Dane, praising me, who returned the favour by punching the damaged Barkrong using All Mighty Punch to finish it off. “Wow! It seems that the force is with you!” said Dominic with amazement, who fired his Psycho Sphere at Piggy to destroy it. I was amazed myself. I guess that all this time using my Lightsaber during filming has come in use here.
I couldn’t resist saying “This is where the fun begins!” as I spin around my pole at the turtles who surrounded us, flipping them over, which was Dominic’s cue to take them out with his telekinesis. The karate fighter tried to ambush me from behind, but I was just able to catch it out in time by holding my pole against its fists to defend myself. Dane helped to destroy it using All Mighty Punch. “We owe you one, Hayden!” said Dane, thanking him. “Yeah, looks like you’re becoming a real-life Jedi!” said Dominic excitedly. I smiled at them as I was ready to help them take on anything that gets in our way for the McBusted boy’s sake.
Even with my trusty pole, we still have to walk cautiously as we hear sounds from every corner, with Dane and Dominic taking the lead. I may have starred in movies or shows that have intense scenes, but this was real. I wanted to get out of here as soon as possible. We moved to one corner, but Dane signalled us to stay back as he saw something further away.
We turned back to the other corner, only for Dominic to say that he sensed something with his body freeze up. So this leaves us to take the middle path, though judging from the last two outcomes, I have a bad feeling about this (as Anakin would say). Suddenly, a paintball shot was fired at us just as we were about to reach the stairs. It came from an android with a sniper-like weapon. The sound has alerted several other androids, including ones that were riding karts and tossing weapons at us, such as shells, and others that resembled demons.
We fought back with all our might, but the dark was making it hard to see. Dane punched the demon androids with his fists using All Mighty Punch, but he got ambushed by the androids driving their karts that tossed their shells at him. Dominic tried to help out by using his telekinesis to repel the incoming shells, but he failed to notice the bombs set by the androids that used paintball weapons that exploded behind him, causing him to fall. I swing my pole like a Lightsaber towards the paintball weaponry androids, aiming to knock their weapons off, but I get pinned down by an android demon that swoops towards me.
Dominic and Dane went over to help me out with Dane restraining the android demon with his super strength and Dominic using his telekinesis on the androids that tried to attack us while I was pinned down, but there were so many of them to deal with that attacked us all at once. “Time to send a helping hand!” said Dominic, who sent out his Pokémon Sylveon. He commanded it to use its ribbon-like feelers to release its smoothing aura, which caused the androids to suddenly stop attacking.
“According to the Pokedexs, that’s how Sylveon calms down any hostility, which it can also use to distract its opponents”, explained Dominic. “Good of you to make use of that!” I said as we used this chance to take down the androids, as I swung my pole to break them. “Your Pokémon makes great heroes!” said Dane as he shattered them using All Mighty Punch. Dominic cleared away the rest using Psychic Blast. It’s good to see people and Pokémon working together.
We walked up the stairs while still remaining cautious, though Dominic’s Sylveon helped to steady our nerves somewhat by gently wrapping its ribbon-like feelers on our hands, which felt soft and smooth.
We ended up in a large corridor where numerous androids patrolled near the pillars, much like marching soldiers. “If we walk slowly and quietly in time with their moving pattern, then we don’t have to fight them”, said Dane quietly. We both nodded in response, and we moved slowly step by step as we walked by each of the pillars.
Even with our nerves, it appears that the plan is working out well, as we're timing our steps perfectly. That is, until one of the android racers has tossed a banana peel right next to my foot, so I inevitably tripped over, dropping my pole (which is, needless to say, just like the times when I tried to walk over while filming Star Wars: Attack of the Clones). Dominic spotted it and tried to prevent it from falling by lifting it with his telekinesis, but he then noticed a symbol on the wall that resembled a huge space ship. It happened to lit up like a lighting decoration. I think that what caused him to become distracted and caused him to lift the pole between the pillars where the crab android had spotted it, alerting the other androids to our presence. “What have you done?!!” cried Dane, though we both know that it’s more of an outburst than him holding it against us (though Dominic blushed, saying “It’s not like me to get distracted”).
We all have to fight the android s that came in large numbers. I swing my pole to defend myself and the others from the missiles that were fired from the racers and the flying turtles, though I got knocked down by a succubus fighter and a horse-like monster (known as a Kelphie). Dane helped to lift me up while Dominic and Sylveon defended me from the android’s attacks with their Psychic Blast and Hyper Voice.
As a Psychokiening, Dominic comes up with clever tactics. They include dodging the Brawler Fighter’s knee strike by teleporting to give him a chance to strike with his Psycho Sphere and holding the Anuzap’s arrows with his telekinesis and firing them back towards it, along with the demon android and the Paintball Zapper android. But not even he is safe from being outsmarted with the racers firing a blue shell at him, which I guess would be too fast for him to sense. This exposed him to the Celerus and an android firing its missiles.
Sylveon went over to him, intending to use its ribbon-like feelers to calm down the androids, only for it to get intercepted by the Rolot and Pixcle, firing their attacks at it. I helped to defend Dominic from the android’s attacks, which gave him enough time to stand up and return the favour by firing his Psycho Beam at them while Dane defended his Sylveon by tanking the androids’ attacks using All Mighty Charge and rammed into it. Dominic thanked Dane for helping out with his Sylveon.
Red the Red Panda has ensnared Dane with her fishing rod, leaving him exposed to Sandyman’s debuff spells that would weaken him, but he easily breaks free with his muscles and fires two large aura sphere-like projectiles towards them using All Mighty Mirage. However, he got sucker punched by the androids that fired their paintball cannons. It’s as if they were waiting for him to be open while he was distracted.
While he was down, Ant the Oryx charged at him with his Diamond Sword. I intercepted, blocking his sword with my pole, then used the opening to thrust my pole and slice him. It feels almost like fighting with my Lightsaber. Meanwhile, Dominic and Sylveon defend Dane from paintball cannons by firing Psycho Sphere and Shadow Ball at incoming shots. This gives Dane enough time to recover, get back up, and fire his All Mighty Beam at the Paint Ball Cannon androids.
“Thanks, you all make mighty fine brave heroes”, said Dane. I still say that I’m more of an actor than a hero (unlike some of my characters). I only do what has to be done. But we weren’t in the clear yet, as there were multiple zombie-like androids known as Sneakers that were coming towards us. According to Dane, they are highly explosive. We weren’t going to wait around and find that out as we ran off from them fast.
But no matter how fast we ran, they were getting closer. Dominic, however, has spotted a ‘Kapow’ block. He grabbed it with his telekinesis and tossed it onto the ground right next to the Sneakers , causing them to explode. “Good job, Dominic! It’s like watching fireworks,” said Dane, praising him. “It’s a good thing I spotted it”, said Dominic humbly. Yes, that was incredible. If only I could be this strong.
We made it to the top of the U.F.O and Dominic covered his mouth with his eyes widened with horror as we saw an upsetting sight; The McBusted boys and the others were all crucified on several poles, battered and beaten. Dane appeared remorseful upon witnessing the state of the McBusted boys and friends, saying in angst, “I vow to protect everyone equally...yet I wasn’t strong enough to help them.” I too was experiencing a mixture of emotions, including shock, sadness and anger, just like what Anakin Skywalker has been going through. It’s as if I am him. Even Dominic’s Sylveon looks upset.
“So you have finally made it to your goal. Too bad that your precious super group and friends are all trashed up like the trash they all are!” sneered Bart. “Yeah, they're all good for nothing just like you faggot, who cares so much for your super groups. It’s so gay of you to be a fan of boy bands! And Pokémon are nothing but trash!” taunted Sybil. “And we don’t need woke superheroes or guys with beefy bodies that make the rest of us look bad. You both are better off getting back in the closet,” said Bart mockingly. “And look who we have here: a no-talent actor who gets all the mockery for playing as Anakin Skywalker. You should go back to Canada, where you belong!” said Sybil contemptuously.
I can tell that Sybil and Bart were hurling insults at us to break us even further. To hate McBusted is one thing, but to kidnap them and treat them like this is beyond evil! But I put my feelings aside and focused on consoling Dominic and Dane, who were distressed by saying “Dominic! Dane! I know how you both feel, but you mustn’t let their words or any of this get to you! Don’t forget that we came here to rescue them for their show, which will bring smiles to people. Regardless of who we are, we still have a job to do and beat their game!”
That helped Dominic and Dane to regain their composure, smiling at me with Dane saying, “Hayden, with brave, encouraging words like that, this makes you a true hero”. “Thanks, and you’re right! I am not leaving until we get the McBusted boys out of here!” said Dominic with renewed determination. “Oh yeah? Well, nobody shall beat our game!” said Bart as more androids turned up, including a large dragon known as a Negagon. “You’ll never beat our game alive!” said Sybil as we had to fight the androids that were guarding the McBusted boys and the others.
Use this boss battle theme for this battle
The Samurai Android and I clash our weapons just like two Jedis fighting each other. However, the metallic piranhas fired their missiles towards my feet, causing me to trip over. Just when The Samurai Android was about to strike me with my sword while I was down, Dane held against their sword, saying, “My muscles are mightier than a sword!” Negagon fired its meteor shots towards us, but Dominic held them with his telekinesis, which gave his Sylveon a chance to fire its Hyper Voice at Negagon. Thanks to their help, I stood up and sliced my pole against the Samurai Android and the Metallic Piranhas.
Flame torches and lightning bolts were then thrown at us by Ana the Anteater and several Android Racers, but that didn’t stop Dominic and me from clearing the way as I used my force, I mean, my pole to slice through the flame torches while Dominic countered the lightning bolts with his Psycho Beam. “Those psychic powers of yours; you would make a formidable Jedi”, I said, complimenting Dominic, which seemed to make him blush. “Well, you do have the skills of a Jedi within you”, said Dominic, which flattered me, though he’s right with all my training during filming.
The Negagon flew down towards us and was about to swipe us with its claws while we were distracted, but Dane helped us out by restraining the Negagon with his superhuman strength. “I shall smite you foul beast!” said Dane as he tossed it onto the ground. Sylveon also gave us a helping hand by firing its Hyper Voice at Ana and the Android Racers’ flame torches and lighting, allowing Dominic and I to strike them as I tossed my pole towards the androids with Dominic carrying it with his telekinesis.
The Negagon then got up and charged into us at high speed, which knocked us over, forcefully splitting us. I was confronted by a large, bird-like android known as a Talonrus that swooped down on me like a Seagull. I tried to hit with my pole, but it flew so fast that I couldn’t land a single hit. It didn’t help that it summoned a huge gust of wind that knocked me onto the ground and caused my pole to blow away from my grip. I got up and went over to retrieve it, but the Talonrus flew towards me, which caused me to crash into the wall. I felt helpless without my pole.
Meanwhile, Dane was confronted by a large demon-like android that fired its laser beams at him. Dane punched the beams with his fists, but he was occupied with defending himself from its attacks, which made him open for the large demon-like android to grab him, slamming him onto the ground. Dane’s body became bruised, but he managed to break free from his grip using his strength, only for him to become bombarded by multiple laser beams before he could react.
As for Dominic, he was facing a floating humanoid face that fired its square-like projectiles, which were strong enough to block Dominic’s Psycho Spheres. He managed to clear them away with his telekinesis, but when he tried to attack the humanoid face with his Psycho Beam, the androids that drove in their Spray Wing and Land Splatter intercepted the attack by firing their paintball shots at it. Sylveon tried to help Dominic, but a squid-like android fired its ink at its face, causing Sylveon to become blind and shake its face to remove the ink. “No one can beat our game!” taunted Bart. “Watching them squirm gives me fine entertainment”, said Sybil, smiling.
While each of us was struggling, I thought there must be some way to turn this around. That’s when my hand felt a doorknob. I opened it and saw miniature space pods and a box filled with items. I’m guessing it’s a storage room. I had my experience of piloting vehicles, including for my movies as Anakin, so I thought I could borrow one to help out my friends. “This is where the fun begins”, I said to myself, and I hopped in one.
I rode the space pod and flew towards the Talonrus and Negaton, firing missiles at their attacks as I was saying, “How do you like them apples?!” I then spotted Dane and dropped some random items at them, saying, “Here, make use of them!” Dane obtained a mushroom, which made him grow bigger than the demon-like android. “Now I shall smite you, beast!” said Dane, who pounded the demon-like android with his giant fist. The demon-like android tried to fire its laser beams at Dane, but he was able to tank them, being twice as large. “I shall deliver justice, no matter the size!” said Dane, who rammed into the demon-like android with his huge body using All Mighty Slam just before he reverted back to his normal size.
Dominic has obtained the hammer, moving it with his telekinesis, which helped to take down the square-projectiles and the paintball shots. He also uses the hammer to destroy the Spray Wings, Land Splatters and squids while dealing some damage to the humanoid face. “Hope you don’t mind me showing off!” said Dominic just before the hammer broke off. Sylveon, who managed to shake off the ink, went over to protect Dominic from the square projectiles using Hyper Voice, which helped him to give a clear opening to fire his Psychic Blast at the humanoid's face to finish it off.
“How did you get those supplies of items and space pods of ours!” exclaimed Bart in disbelief. “Humph, this changes nothing for these inferior lower life insects”, grunted Sybil. They can talk trash about us for all they want, but that won’t stop me from firing missiles towards the Negagon and Talonrus, keeping them busy, which gives Dominic and Dane the opportunity to free the McBusted boys and the others.
It was still a rough fight, though (much like when I was playing as Anakin fighting enemy space ships), with the two Emblemmons trying to take me down by attacking the space pod with the Talonrus violently flapping its wings at my space pod, which caused me to twirl, and the Negagon firing its comet-like missiles from its breath towards the space pod, dealing some damage to it. I admit that this is becoming nerve-wracking, even if I have played in a couple of movies of mine where I operated a vehicle, but this was acting, so I was safe, whereas this is real, and I was in actual danger.
They both then charged towards Dominic and Dane at high speed while they were untying the McBusted boys and the others, but even if my space pod had sustained some damage, I wasn’t going to let these two robotic beasts stop those two from rescuing the super group and their friends. I went full speed ahead and fired the space pod’s laser shots towards Talonrus and Negagon while shielding Dominic and Dane. “Hey, you two savage beasts! Here’s the main course!” I said as I used myself as bait, luring them away from Dominic and Dane.
Talonrus and Negagon went after me, with Talonrus blowing a huge gust of wind towards me, causing the space pod to spin around. This allowed the Negagon to swipe my space pod with its claws. Talonrus flew towards me, but I wasn’t giving up the fight just yet, as with my quick thinking, I fired the laser shooters towards its wings, which caused it to stop in its tracks. It screeched in pain, so it probably didn’t like that.
That didn’t stop it from firing its hurricane towards me. I made a sharp turn to the right to avoid it, but the Negagon charged towards me, forcing me to make another sharp turn to the left. The Talonrus flew straight at me, but I fired another laser shooter, which took it out, only for Negagon to ram into my space pod, causing me to fall, but I was carried by Dominic and the McBusted boys’ telekinesis, saving me (by then, Dominic and Dane had freed the McBusted boys and the others). “Don’t give up!” said Danny, giving me his support. “Yeah, you’re kicking ass out there!” added James.
I smiled with their encouragement and the fact that they appeared to be ok. In return, I’ve handed over a few more items from the supply box (that were meant to be used for Street Smashers that Danny took part in). I figured that they could make use of them to help me out. Dane has obtained the Bunny Ears that helped to match the Negagon’s speed. “My speed shall catch up to evildoers!” said Dane, who slammed into Negagon using All Mighty Slam. I admit that he does look funny with those rabbit ears.
Negagon then fired its meteor shots towards me and the earth, but the McBusted boys and Dominic worked together to take them out by firing their scope-like weapons known as The Mega Scope towards Negagon’s attacks, which helped me to provide a clear opening to attack Negagon. There are times when I still get hit, but Dane’s comrades have helped me out by throwing me their Healing Bulb. I guess it’s meant to be used to heal our allies, though it has the same effect for my space pod.
There was one time when James missed one of Negagon’s meteor shoots, and he was about to get hit by it, but his brother Chris saved him by shooting it himself. “I got your back as brothers”, said Chris. James smiled at him. Dominic and the McBusted boys continued to work together to help protect me from Negagon’s attacks. “Now this is a thrilling game!” cheered Matt as he stood on a podium to get a better view of Negagon’s attacks, giving him a better aim. “We’ve been friends, Negagon, but it’s time to slay you!” said Dougie as he fires his Mega Scope. “It’s good to fight alongside you all and for each of you to be here in one piece”, said Dominic as he helped out Danny and Tom, with Danny smiling at him in response. The McBusted boys certainly work well as a team.
Just as I fired my laser shots at Negagon, who is seemingly weakened, Negagon charged at full speed, ramming into each of us and dodging any attacks. I have to find a way to finish it off fast. “If only we could slow it down or have something we could use as bait”, said Dane. The McBusted boys have an idea. “Let’s calm down the savage beast with our music!” said Tom. The McBusted boys were in full agreement with Charlie, saying “Giving a performance of a lifetime!” and they performed one of their McBusted songs, “What happenedto your Band”
It’s a good opportunity to listen to their stellar performance. I can tell that this song reflects both bands’ journey in a way. Dominic, Dane, Chris and the others were enjoying it too. Their performance has lured Negagon towards them, seemingly reacting to the noise, which gives me a chance to set my target as I quickly flew above the McBusted boys and fired my laser shot directly towards Negagon, finishing it off. “And that was our performance!” said Harry triumphantly.
I landed right next to the McBusted boys and stood out of my space pod. We were all relieved for our safety and proud of our teamwork, with Danny and me exchanging a kiss. I then said to Sybil and Bart, “Alright, now that we have beaten your game and set our friends free, I say that you let us out of here.” “Yeah, we have a show to get back to!” added Danny. “It’s about time that you both pay for your crimes!” said Dane. “Yeah, we’re done playing your games!” said Dougie.
Sybil and Bart don’t look pleased, yet I can tell with the sinister looks on their faces that they aren’t done with us yet. “All of you...won our game?” said Sybil in disbelief. “How about we give you one last game?” said Bart as the timer was shown on screen. “Oh...what do you have for us this time?” said Matt nervously, matching what we’re feeling. “Don’t tell me...” said James, who wasn’t going to like what we’re about to hear.
“We happened to implant a huge, hidden bomb that is set to detonate the entire escape room, taking you all down with it!” said Sybil. “Your last challenge is to find the bomb throughout the escape room. Only if you all find it in time that you’ll truly escape,” said Bart. “Are you kidding us?!” exclaimed Tom. “Is this insane!” yelled Charlie. “We’re not playing as we don’t intend to lose. We shall be the winners of our games,” said Sybil with a monstrous smile. “Come on, guys, we gotta find it!” said Harry hectically as we all rushed out. As the timer rolled, Bart, with a demonic smile, said, “The sounds of their screams when they perish, and the cries from their fans and loved ones will be music to my ears”.
To be continued
No comments:
Post a Comment